IMFact Privacy Notice
The privacy statement serves to inform you on our policy with regard to privacy and personal data protection inter alia in light of the EU data privacy regulation (2016/679 of 27 April 2016) effective from 25 May 2018.
IMFact appointed by Stichting Cardano Development to manage and execute the initiative referred to as IMFact, qualifies both as a data processor (verwerker) and a controller (verantwoordelijke) for the purposes of the Regulation.
What is personal data?
Personal data refers to any data that can identify an individual. Someone is identifiable if his or her identity can be established without disproportionate effort. Both data used to directly identify a person (such as name and address) as data used to indirectly identify a person (pseudonymous data, IP addresses etc.) qualify as personal data.
Which data do we process, how and for which purpose?
- IMFact shall protect all personal data in any form or format it collected. IMFact shall ensure that the processing of personal data will at all times be lawful, fair, transparent, proportionate and justified in light of the specific purpose for which we collect data, to promote and ensure the confidence of the persons concerned (hereafter: ‘Data Subjects’).
- IMFact employees and independent contractors hired by IMFact continue to respect the protection and confidential nature of personal data shared with them, including after termination of the employment relationship.
- IMFact only processes data with a specific purpose, and based on explicit consent from the Data Subject(s), or any other legal ground as specified in Article 6 of the Regulation.
- In the event that we need to verify the identity of a person, in the context of executing a contract to which that person is a party, IMFact may request to collect contact details, including email address, your signature and a copy of your passport. Cardano Development does not process any special personal data (as referred to in Article 9 of the Regulation).
- IMFact shares personal data, with any person within IMFact or a third-party processor, on a need-to-know basis only.
In case we process any personal data of you, you have the right to access the data we collected, you have the right to request rectification, or erasure, you may request to restrict the processing and you have the right to data portability, all by virtue of the Regulation and as specified therein.
Should you wish to exercise one of these rights you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org The request shall be handled with due care and complied with as soon as reasonably possible, and at maximum, within four weeks.
Should you want to make a complaint, please contact us and we will do our best to solve the issue as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that you have the right, at all times, to turn to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP)). The AP has a complaint procedure in place. Please use the following link for more information: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/privacyrechten/klacht-over-gebruikpersoonsgegevens?qa=klacht
We do not keep data longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing those data. We will destroy or return your personal data as at the moment you cease to be involved with IMFact, unless any regulatory or legal rule or obligation requires IMFact to store data for a longer period.
Amendments to this Privacy Statement made from time to time, will be published on the IMFact.